Wednesday is the most important day in college football's offseason and ESPN will be all over the significant announcements to be made from start to finish.
ESPN is expanding their National Signing Day coverage to 11 hours worth of programming with plenty of official announcements and analysis from ESPN's college football crew and more. In all, 17 players will make their decisions known on ESPNU, starting at 7:30 a.m. with the announcement of the nation's top recruit, defensive end Robert Nkemdiche. Will Nkemdiche add to the solid recruiting class being put together by Ole Miss or will we find out that LSU made enough of a late push? Or maybe Florida is the one to win him over? We all find out first thing in the recruiting morning.
ESPN will make it easier for those of you away from a TV for coverage as well. The network will be streaming their coverage via ESPN3 and WatchESPN, where available. ESPNU's coverage will be simulcast on ESPN for half an hour as well, starting at 3:30 p.m. SportsCenter will be doing live look-ins throughout the day as well and the network will have reporters on site at 13 different campuses, mostly in the SEC region. To make sure you don't miss any of the craziness, surprises and live animal cameo appearances sure to be had, we have the complete run down of announcements to be made on live TV on Wednesday.
National Signing Day Announcement Schedule
Here is a complete schedule of official announcements to be made that will be carried by ESPNU on National Signing Day.
- DE Robert Nkemdiche – Florida, LSU, Ole Miss
- OLB Matthew Thomas – Alabama, Florida State, Georgia, Miami, USC
- OT Denver Kirkland – Arkansas, Florida State
- OT Laremy Tunsil – Alabama, Florida State, Georgia, Ole Miss
- DT Montravius Adams – Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Georgia
- S Vonn Bell – Alabama, Ohio State, Tennessee
- WR Jordan Cunningham – Miami, Stanford, Vanderbilt
- S Antonio Conner – Alabama, Ole Miss
- WR Stacy Coley – Florida State, Miami, Ole Miss, South Florida
- CB Mackensie Alexander – Auburn, Clemson, Mississippi State, Texas A&M
- DT Dee Liner – Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, LSU
- OLB Quinton Powell – Arkansas, Florida, South Carolina, USC
- QB-DT Asiantii Woulard – Kentucky, NC State, UCLA, South Florida
- ATH Keith Bryant – Florida State, Miami, South Carolina
- ATH Jermaine Grace – Louisville, Miami, Tennessee
- RB Alvin Kamara – Alabama, Georgia
- OG Tyrone Crowder – Clemson, Georgia
CBS Sports Network will be airing their coverage of National Signing Day as well, but not quite on the same scale. CBS Sports Network will air one hour of coverage starting at noon. The network will come back on the air starting at 4 p.m. with three more hours of coverage and analysis. If we receive a confirmed list of any recruits expected to announce their decisions on CBS Sports Network, we will add it to this master list.
Of course, we will be following all of the action as well, as best we can. Stay tuned to our website for our thoughts and follow us on Twitter for up to the second analysis.