1. Florida State beat Maryland 65-62 in a 70 possession game. The 0.89 points per possession scored by the Terps was their worst output of the year, and only the 2nd time they've been held below a point per possession. Since Mark Turgeon took over Maryland this is the first time that the Terrapins have held an opponent below a point per possession and lost. The win pushes Florida State to 2-0 in the ACC for first the first time in Leonard Hamilton's 11-year tenure.
2. Okaro White led all scorers with 20 points, and added 9 rebounds and 6 blocks. The points tied his career mark, the rebounds tied his career mark for offensive boards (6), and the blocks were twice as many as he's ever recorded in a game. At one point he scored 15 straight points in the 2nd half.
3. As a team the Noles had 13 blocks, and FSU is now 25th in the nation in blocked shot %. It was the first time this year that the Noles had at least 10 blocks in a game. In addition to White, 7-3 freshman Boris Bojanovsky added a career high 4 blocks.
4. Nick Faust, who entered the game a 27% career 3-point shooter, kept Maryland in it with 4-6 from beyond the arc. It was the first time in his career that he made at least four 3s in a game.
5. Maryland turned the ball over 18 times. It was the 5th time this year that they turned it over on at least 25% of their possessions, and Maryland is now 244th nationally at taking care of the ball.