1. The Gators have been solid with ball control (No. 87 nationally in TO%), but against Arkansas they committed 16 turnovers, which were 22.9% of their possessions. It was their highest turnover rate since the loss at Arizona 12 games ago.
2. In Florida's first 13 games they averaged 3.8 blocks per game, and never had fewer than two. In the eight games since they've averaged 2.8 blocks per game and have had just one or fewer in half of them. They had one vs Arkansas.
3. Arkansas scored 80 points but no single player scored more than 13. Eight players scored at least seven points, and no one had more than six rebounds or five assists. It was truly a team effort.
4. Half of the Hogs points came from their bench. Florida got 12 points from their bench, and 11 of those came from Michael Frazier.
5. The Gators scored 69 points in 70 possessions, making this the first time all season they've been held below a point per possession. Their defense allowed 1.14 per possession, which is the most they've given up this year.