1. With the loss Indiana falls to 13-4 and is now one game ahead of Ohio State (and 1 1/2 ahead of three other teams). Indiana has lost two of their last three after starting the season 24-3. The Buckeyes are 5-1 since losing at home to the Hoosiers. Ohio State finishes with a home game against Illinois, while IU hits the road to Ann Arbor. IU is guaranteed at least a tie in the Big Ten Title chase, and to prove it they cut down the nets after last night's loss.
2. Aaron Craft hasn't had the junior season that many expected him to have. There was an eight-game stretch in out of conference play where he averaged just 5.0 points per game. Early in Big Ten play he committed 20 turnovers to just 24 assists over six games. Entering last night he'd scored 7 or fewer points in four of his past five games. But against the Hoosiers he was everywhere. He finished with 15 points on 7-10 shooting, and had 4 rebounds, 4 assists and 4 steals.
3. Ohio State had 7 blocks, which was 13.1% of Indiana's shot attempts. The Buckeyes have now blocked at least 10% of their opponents' shots in 7 of 17 Big Ten games. In out of conference play they blocked that many in just 1 of 12 games.
4. Ohio State was 67-58 in a 61 possession game. The Buckeyes are now just the 2nd team this season to hold the Indiana offense below a point per possession.
5. Indiana's largest lead was 5-points, with just under 15 minutes left in the game. A minute and a half later they still led 43-40. Over the final 13 minutes of the game Ohio State outscored Indiana 27-15. Indiana had 20 possessions in that stretch and turned the ball over six times.