1. Raise your hand if you had Wisconsin as the last team in the Big Ten with a perfect conference record. The Badgers are now 4-0 for the first time since 2007-08 (when they won Big Ten regular season and Tournament titles). Last night's win was their 5th straight at Assembly Hall, and 11th straight overall vs the Hoosiers.
2. Jared Berggren didn't have his best game. Wisconsin's leading scorer was held to a season low five points on just 2-8 shooting, but he did have one of the best dunks of the year.
3. Indiana stayed in the game on the offensive glass. They rebounded 40% of their own misses, which is the 2nd most against Wisconsin this year. The figure was right at the average for the Hoosiers' season, but they did it against the 15th best defensive rebounding team in the nation.
4. Indiana got two points from their bench. I see you Jeremy Hollowell.
5. The Badgers won 64-59 in a 59 possession game. It was the 2nd time in four games that Indiana was held to a point-per-possession or below. The last time they were held to figure that low was in last year's NCAA Tournament vs VCU.