Five of our guys from yesterday signed contracts, so we've added five newbies to the bottom of the list while updating the statuses of the original 10.
1. Sebastian Vollmer (OT, Patriots): Still little to say here, although it's being reported that the Eagles are interested.
2. Jake Long (OT, Dolphins): It looks as though he's going to sign with the Rams, but the situation continues to linger. Long's health could be a factor.
3. Andre Smith (OT, Bengals): Are teams really this scared of a guy who was ranked by Pro Football Focus as the best right tackle in the league last season, or does nobody value right tackles in this pass-heavy league of ours?
4. Michael Bennett (DE, Buccaneers): The Bucs seem to be making room for everybody but Bennett. The 27-year-old had nine sacks and three forced fumbles in 2012.
5. Kenny Phillips (S, Giants): If he can stay healthy, he's the best safety on the market. Problem is that hasn't been the case two of the last four years. His name hasn't come up much thus far.
6. Sean Smith (CB, Dolphins): He'll set the market, and it'll be with either the Eagles, 49ers, Bucs or Chiefs, if NFL.com's Ian Rapoport is correct.
7. Keenan Lewis (CB, Steelers): Rapoport says Lewis is visiting the Saints. No cornerback in the NFL gave up fewer completions on over 100 targets than Lewis did in 2012.
8. Aqib Talib (CB, Patriots): It seems Raheem Morris is pushing to get Talib to Washington. You know, because the Tanard Jackson experiment worked out so well….
9. Greg Jennings (WR, Packers): Odds are increasing that he heads back to Green Bay with his tail between his legs.
10. Brandon Moore (G, Jets): Same with him, actually. Hard to put a soon-to-be-33-year-old guard on this list but Moore is capable of doing some big things. There's talk he could head to Chicago.
11. Brent Grimes (CB, Falcons): There was talk that he'd re-sign with Atlanta but it doesn't appear that's happened. Considering his injury situation, the talented Grimes might only get a one-year deal.
12. Fred Davis (TE, Redskins): He might have a shady history featuring a four-game drug suspension and might be coming off an Achilles injury, but I think he's still a better option than Dustin Keller.
13. Eric Winston (OT, Chiefs): He was the talk of the town in the NFL when the Chiefs cut him before the market opened, but now you aren't hearing his name at all.
14. Daryl Smith (LB, Jaguars): If he can get/stay healthy, he can be a very good starter somewhere.
15. Connor Barwin (LB, Texans): The talented but inconsistent 26-year-old has apparently been talking to the Eagles.