If you want to cover up your social media efforts and want to grow your business, you will come across multiple strategies. However, the most effective of all will be integrating email and social media like Instagram. Instead of following a standalone strategy with either of the two, combining these two efforts can create a magic for your business. It will not only help your business to grow but will also help it to flourish well.
The conjunction of email marketing and social media will help you to leverage your marketing efforts and such integration will also help you to attain lots more benefits. It will help you to:
- Extend the reach of your campaigns
- Recognize the stalwarts of the industry and even
- Focus more towards getting higher followers for Instagram with no need to buy real Instagram likes unnecessarily.
However, to get the best results you will need to understand both the strategies well and know all about the combining options. This includes:
- Remembering always that any form of marketing strategy may not be like Instagram versus email marketing and
- Email marketing is the most valuable tool that will help you to nurture customer relationship apart from the acquisition campaigns.
The notions behind email marketing campaigns therefore needs to be added to social media like Instagram if you really want to reinvent the marketing opportunities that both these can provide to take your business to a completely new height.
Need for such a mix
Research reports suggest that more than 93% of the marketers are now using influencer marketing to achieve better results through their marketing campaigns. If you are not doing it already then you are missing a major chunk of your business prospects, its revenue and your clients as well.
If you are wondering what is the need to integrate IG with email marketing the simplest answer to this is that it will add more value to your marketing campaign. Well, there are a few other simple yet more promising reasons to integrate email and IG.
- You will be able to create a better and wider opportunity to obtain more subscribers to join your email list
- It will help you to ensure that you get more word of the mouth publicity as people will be talking more about your emails
- More and more people will be willing to post your content on the social media sections as they will be more likely to get a chance to just learn about your emails
In short, it will provide a higher growth rate and a chance to increase your email subscription list.
Few other benefits
In addition to that, this integration will help you to enhance the marketing metrics as well. You will however, need to work on the principles of the available SMM or Social Media Marketing best practices in the email version.
- This will help your readers to share more of the emails in a much easier way.
- It will also help in improving the current probability of just getting a few of the better opens and even click through rates.
- This will in turn help in augmenting the present rate of conversion of your email based marketing campaigns.
However, if you want to work on a platform that is right for a better subscriber interaction, you will first have to ensure that you are on the right spot. When you use diversified platforms, you will get new opportunities to reach out to a larger audience who can be your prospects or customers and get a better chance to get engaged with them both.
For this you will just need to make sure that your email subscribers know that you are active on social media. This will ensure that you can ask them to follow you on a regular basis to keep in touch to know about different things such as the:
- Promotional offers
- Latest updates and
- Product launches.
All these will increase the chances of amplifying the potential reach of your message. Therefore, whenever you make a plan to add social media like Instagram into your email marketing efforts, you will actually improve the reach of your emails through different marketing channels.
If you want to make your efforts even more productive, you will need to recognize and take help of some of the most pre-eminent influencers in this regards. This will ensure that you get an opportunity to determine the email openers and consistent conversions depending on the retrieved information from your email based service provider. You can use this data to harness the power of email subscribers and in turn send more exclusive email campaigns in order to make them feel a lot better and special.
Present different options
There may be times when you will need to present different options to your email subscribers you should not use email as your only marketing channel. Instead it is highly possible that the email subscribers remain more active on social media and not on email. In such situations it is feasible for you to choose a platform that will be most comfortable for your users to create interactions and establish a better relationship with you.
All these points are good enough to prove the power and advantages of mixing social media channels such as Instagram more with that of email marketing. However, you will need to follow a few specific steps to cover these tasks right and get the most out of this most favored combination.
Upload subscribers’ list to integrate IG into email marketing. When you upload this list to the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, remember that you will need to add one face and then name it according to the email address.
- This is a proven strategy to follow the present subscribers on the social networking panels.
- This will also help you to obtain a clear preference and requirement that will be based on the idea.
In short and to sum up it can be said that social media content will be able to attract new followers when you integrate Instagram and email marketing, provided the content is rather engaging.